Please mark your calendars for a parent information night on September 17th from 6-7 pm. We will discuss the following information in more detail that night.
12th grade college planning process
- Applying to at least 3 colleges by Thanksgiving
- Creating a Master List that includes registration deadlines, fees, dates, etc.
- Taking the SAT
- Scholarship Opportunities (After Christmas)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) around January
- 3 College Visits (must have notice one week prior to visit)
- Using Parchment for transcripts
- Using GAfutures.org
Please email us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!