In celebration of the Storm Area 51 event taking place on 9/20/2019 our XC team would like to invite you to participate in a “virtual” 5.1k tomorrow at 3:30pm. We will meet at the track if you would like to join us. If you can’t physically be there on Thursday all you have to do is this:
VIRTUAL RACE RULES:
1. Complete your distance on a pre-measured route, with a tracking device or indoors on a treadmill. All you have to do is complete your race distance by 9/20/19.
2. Document your run with a before and after photo. Start your watch as you take your first step and note your total time at the finish.
3. Post your results and a photo on social media.
4. Connect with us on Social! Tag your photos with #XCGatorsStormArea51
5. Remember, this is not an officially timed race. We want you to have fun and train to Storm Area 51!
Have no idea what this means? Click here to learn more – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_Area_51,_They_Can%27t_Stop_All_of_Us
The first 51 finishers will receive a special sticker to remember this once in a lifetime event!