Join us in Macon this Friday as we compete for our 3rd State Title in a row. Your Gators take on a very good Brentwood team at Mercer University with kick-off at 4pm. Read below ticket info for all of the guidelines.
This Friday’s GISA State Football Championship game tickets are available now for purchase online at https://athleticjunctionevents.com/gisa-all-star-softball-game/aa-state-championship-game_447?checkoutSTOP
GAME Venue Rules:
1. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE FIELD EXCEPT: CHEERLEADERS AND FOOTBALL TEAM PERSONNEL. THERE WILL BE NO SIDELINES PASSES.
2. All spectators MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES. This is a requirement from Mercer University. Anyone refusing to wear a mask will be removed from the stadium.
3. There will be a limited number of tickets sold at the gate.
4. You may put up paper signs as long as you remove them afterward…we will be charged by Mercer to clean them up. Any inappropriate signs will be removed.
5. You may have balloons…again, clean up after yourself.
6. Tailgating is on your own! I would read the Mercer University website policy on acceptable locations and restrictions. Please do not use parking spaces for tents, tables, chairs, etc…
7. Please review the GISA Rules and Regulations concerning artificial noisemakers.
8. No Stadium Seats will be allowed in the stadium! ALL seats in the stadium have backs already! You may bring in seat cushions only!
9. Fans will sit on opposite sides of the field! The press box is on the VISITORS side!!!
10. Gates will not open until 3 pm. Gametime 4:00
11. Admission–$15 adults and $10 students