Middle and High School Admissions
5th through 12th Grade Admissions Process
- Complete the School Application and return it to Gatewood Schools with a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete the Release of Release of Records and submit it to your child’s current school. This should include your child’s entire school record.
- Have your child’s current English teacher complete the 5th-12th English Confidential Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Have your child’s current Math teacher complete the 5th-12th Math Confidential Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Submit the following records for your child:
- Current Immunization Record Form 3231
- Copy of Eye, Ear and Dental Exam Form 3300
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
After all information is received, the Admissions Office will notify you of your child’s testing date. Once testing is complete, your child’s application will be reviewed for enrollment.
2011 REQUIRED SUMMER READING
Hatchet by Paulsen
Juliet of the Wolves by George
The Summer of the Swans by Byars
The Cay by Taylor
Shane by Schaefer
And Then There Were None by Christie
The Secret Life of Bees by Kidd
The Lord of the Flies by Golding
The Kite Runner by Hosseini
The Good Earth by Buck
The Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald
As I Lay Dying by Faulkner
To the Lighthouse by Wolfe
Lord Jim by Conrad
Accredited by the Southern Association of Independent Schools, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Accredited with Quality by the Georgia Accrediting Commission. Member of the Georgia Independent School Association.