6th-12th Grade Admissions Process
- Complete the Online Application and submit the $75 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete the Release of Records and submit it to your child’s current school. This should include your child’s entire school record.
- Have your child’s current English teacher complete the 5th-12th English Confidential Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Have your child’s current Math teacher complete the 5th-12th Math Confidential Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate and social security card.
After all information is received, the Admissions Office will notify you of your child’s testing date. Once testing is complete, your child’s application will be reviewed for enrollment.