Thank you for your interest in Gatewood Schools. Gatewood Schools is a K2-12 school of 370+ students offering an extensive academic, fine arts, and interscholastic programs. Gatewood Schools is Accredited by AdvancED with commendations, Accredited with Quality by the Georgia Accrediting Commission and is a member of the Georgia Independent Schools Association and Association of Christian Schools International.
If you are interested in teaching in:
1. A Christian environment
2. A place where you are treated as a professional and allowed to teach
3. An environment that is enjoyable, disciplined, and conducive to teaching and learning
4. A place where the pursuit of academic excellence is a hallmark of the school,
then Gatewood Schools may be the school for you.
To begin the application process, click to download the teaching application which is used for teaching positions. The non-teaching application, or the Part-time Coaching Application, is used for administration, substitute teaching, coaching, and other aide positions. When filling in an application please fill in as much detail as possible and be truthful as well. Any faleshood present on an application may result in your application being declined. Once all documents have been forwarded, a criminal background check (similar to how a background check in South Carolina is carried out) will be placed.
Gatewood Schools is pleased to offer our faculty and staff competitive compensation. The compensation program includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing professional development
- 403b Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan (Employees can make optional personal contributions to the Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan)
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan permitting employees to shelter unreimbursed medical and dependent care expenses from income taxes
- Healthcare for full-time employees (50% of premium paid by school for employee, and low cost additional insurance for family members)
- Waiver of application fee for children at Gatewood
- Tuition Discounts for children at Gatewood
Download the Teacher and Administrator Application Form, which is used for teaching positions, administration positions, substitute teaching positions, and aide positions, the Non-Teaching Application Form, or the Part-Time Coaching Position Application and return either by fax or mail to the number and/or address below.
139 Phillips Drive
Eatonton, GA 31024
Fax to 706-485-2455, attention Jeff Decker or
E-mail us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Non-Discriminatory Policy ~ Gatewood Schools firmly supports the principle that the admission of students, the employment of the staff, the operations fo the program, and the governance fo the school be open to all who are qualified, regardless of race, gender, creed, color or national origin.